Full Day Trips
1. Take a tour through the Lledr Valley to Blaenau Ffestiniog where you can catch the steam train to Porthmadog (or go down a slate mine if you prefer). have lunch in the Harbour and return past the Castles of Harlech and Caernarfon.
2. Head off through the Conwy Valley through Betws Y Coed and continue to Capel Curig to see the Three Peaks of Snowdonia and the renowned Twin Lakes. Return by way of the Llanberis Pass. Stunning scenery.
3. Historic Chester – visit the Town just 50 minutes away and walk the Roman Walls, enjoy the River or go mad in the shops!
Half Day Trips
1. Visit Conwy just 5 miles away. Stroll around the town or visit the Castle. There is a Marina and a pleasant Harbour where you will find the smallest house in Great Britain. (Market Tuesdays)
2. A Trip through the beautiful Vale of Conwy, following the river to Llanrwst. From the heights of Nebo head down to Betws Y Coed for coffee. Return along the banks of the Conwy Estuary past Treffriw, Tal Y Cafn and Conwy.
3. Take the Expressway to the beautiful Isle of Anglesey and see the station with the worlds longest name (Llanfair P G for short). There you will also find the popular James Pringle Woollen Mill. Take coffee in Beaumaris and, on the way home, enjoy the scenic views of the Menai Straits.
4. Drive to Boddlewyddan Castle where there is a major collection from the National Portrait Gallery. Visit the Marble Church and perhaps Abergele Market (on Sundays), or pass through Rhyl.
What St Kilda has to offer
Because St Kilda is a family-run hotel, you can expect a uniquely warm welcome. On your arrival at our Hotel you will always be met with a complimentary cup of tea or coffee and a plate of our famous homemade scones and from the moment you check in, friendly staff will be on hand to make your holiday a memorable experience.
The Hotel lies between the two headlands, Great Orme and the Little Orme, in the very centre of the sweeping Llandudno Promenade directly opposite the Bandstand. 5 minutes from the Shops, 5 minutes from the Pier, 5 minutes from the Theatre and only 1/2 a minute from the Sea!
As North Wales’ largest resort, Llandudno is a fantastic holiday destination with activities for everyone whether you’re looking for a quiet retreat or somewhere to take all the family.